I think I found a wedding preservation box!
I found it on an Archival and Preservation site and it’s called a Textile Storage Kit. It’s normally used for stuff like crocheted blankets or other museum-type pieces. But I think it might be perfect for my dress.
The entire kit is about $65 including shipping – no returns or exchanges.
What do you all think? Should I get it?
Possibly Related Posts:
- Preserving My Wedding Dress
- Roma Sposa on Groupon Today!
- A Wedding Day Gift For Each Other
- Nice Hanger Now, Nice Pictures Later
- Non-Traditional Color Choices for Your Wedding Dresses