Top o’ the morning ladies! I’ve got some good news!
The deal applies to their big upcoming sample sale and goes like this:
- For $100, you get $500 toward a sample evening gown
- For $250, you get $1,000 toward a sample bridal gown
Clearly I’m super psyched about this. For all of you keeping to a strict budget like I was, this is the perfect way to get your hands on a gorgeous, good quality gown at a fraction of the price.
And keep in mind that it doesn’t have to be perfect right off the rack, just close enough. You can always take it to a seamstress to get the perfect fit and look just for you.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Found a Wedding Dress Preservation Box – Should I Buy it?
- Nice Hanger Now, Nice Pictures Later
- 4, 3, 2…. 4 Months, 3 Weeks and 2 Days! (oops – this was drafted 1/19/2011)
- Shoe #3
- I found a wedding band!