We just recently decided to go to with cupcakes instead of cake for our wedding. We’ve talked about it before but kept going back and forth. After getting a quote from our preferred cake baker and listing the pros and cons in this most recent conversation, we’ve decided cupcakes are probably best.
- Cheaper than cake, at about $2 each
- No cake cutting fee
- Allows for a variety of flavors
- Opportunity to do a DIY stand (!)
- I don’t get to use any of the cake inspiration pictures that I found
So as you can see, cupcakes are the way to go. I posted one inspiration picture that I really liked before, but on second thought the frosting kind of reminds me of piles of poop on the cupcakes. So, needless to say, I need more inspiration. Here’s what I got so far:
Source: The Forever Wedding Blog
Source: Prima Donna Bride
Possibly Related Posts:
- Preserving My Wedding Dress
- Another BIG check!
- Less than 13 months!
- Take a Picture – Click! Click! DIY: Boudoir Pics